Single smoke detector according to EN14604:2005
DG822 Battery Powered Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with excellent stability and high-sensitivity.
Key Specifications/Special Features
Power Source: 9V Battery (included).
Audio Alarm: ≥ 90dB/3m
Temperature Range: -10℃ to 50℃
Humidity Range: ≤95% relative humidity(RH) (40℃±2℃)
Size: diameter 105mm in diameter x59mm depth
Battery Life: One year (Carbon Battery,Standard), 3 years(alkaline battery,matching)
Easy to install with mounting base included
Suitable for any room
Low battery signal
Test button for simple testing
1. RECOMMENDED LOCATIONS FOR ALARMS
• Locate the first alarm in the immediate area of the bedrooms but
not in the bedrooms. Try to protect the exit path as the bedrooms
are usually farthest from the exit. If more than one sleeping area
exists, locate additional alarms adjacent to each sleeping area.
• Locate additional alarms in the bedrooms if required.
• Locate additional alarms to protect any stairway as stairways act
like chimneys for smoke and heat.
• Locate at least one alarm on every floor level.
• Locate an alarm in every room where electrical appliances are
operated (i.e. portable heaters or humidifiers).
• Locate an alarm in every room where someone sleeps with the
door closed. The closed door may prevent the alarm from waking
• Smoke, heat, and combustion products rise to the ceiling and
spread horizontally. Mounting the smoke alarm on the ceiling in the
center of the room places it closest to all points in the room. Ceiling
mounting is preferred in ordinary residential construction.
• When mounting an alarm on the ceiling, locate it at a minimum of
4” (10 cm) from the side wall (see Figure 1).
• When mounting the alarm on the wall, it is best to use an inside
wall with the top edge of the alarm at a minimum of 4” (10 cm) and a
maximum of 12” (30.5 cm) below the ceiling, (see Figure 1).
• Put smoke alarms at both ends of a bedroom hallway or large
room if the hallway or room is more than 30 feet (9.1 m) long.
• Install Smoke Alarms on sloped, peaked or cathedral ceilings at or
within 3ft (0.9m) of the highest point (measured horizontally). (see