I. Product overview
The 991E addressable horn/strobe(horn/strobe for short) is a kind of product manufactured by our company to be used with bus-type fire alarm control units. Controlled by a microprocessor, the horn/strobe can realize real-time communication with a bus-type fire alarm control unit and receive the control commands sent by it. When in a routing inspection, the red status indicator will blink; after an accident happens, the horn/strobe will start to operate after receiving a startup command from the bus-type fire alarm control unit. The red status indicator will remain lit and the horn/strobe will give a flashing signal and an audible alarm signal to notify the persons on the scene of the accident that a fire has occurred on the site and of the necessity to take related evacuation measures, thus preventing the fire accident from becoming a major one. The horn/strobe may be restored to the monitoring status after the MUTE or RESET key on the bus-type fire alarm control unit is pressed.
The horn/strobe may be used to give audible alarms and flashing alarms on the scenes of accidents. It is suitable for places like high-rise residential buildings, public places, hotels, amusement buildings, factories, shopping centers, hospitals, schools, office buildings and stock exchanges, particularly places with low visibility or the possibility of generation of smoke.
II. Product features
- It can realize complete electronic coding and in situ rewriting with the help of a coder.
- The audible alarm and flashing alarm may be set freely. In other words, the horn/strobe may give an audible alarm and a flashing alarm at the same time or separately and it can be adapted to different working environments.
- Designed with an upper cover and a lower cover, it can be installed, debugged and maintained conveniently.
- It uses multiple super bright red LEDs as light sources for visual display, ensuring a striking display, a longer service life and low power consumption.
III. Technical parameters
- Executive standard: GA385- 2002
- Operating voltage: DC24V (pulse modulation)
- Operating current: quiescent current: ≤1mA (the current consumed by the bus); alarm current: ≤120mA@DC24V
- Operating environment: Temperature: －10℃～+55℃; relative humidity: ≤95% (40℃, without condensation)
- Flushing rate: one time/s
- Alarm volume: ＞85dB (measured at a place 3m in front of the horn/strobe)
- Coding method: Electronic coding
- Wiring method: Four-wire system, non-polarity two signal buses (L1, L2) and power lines (+24V, GND)
- Matched host machine: fire alarm control panel (such as MN300)